Incredibly Powerful. In a small format. And 100% data sovereignty.
The quad-core mini server is the perfect centerpiece of Controme system. We have inserted in it four Cortex-A53-cores with 64-bit ARM SoC and 1.2 GHz. Enough power to run all assigned smart Heat-OS tasks. Here, the mini server remains extremely efficient with a power consumption of only 2-4 watts! It is small as a credit card and offers an unbeatable price / performance ratio.
It is simply connected via the integrated LAN jack on the Internet and thus, it opens up you all possibilities of Smart Heat OS.
All this with full data sovereignty (all data will remain in the building) with no monthly costs.
- Broadcom BCM2837 1200MHz 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 quad-core processor
- RAM: 1GB Ram
- Disk drives / Card Reader: SD card slot
- Incl. software license Controme Smart Heat-OS
- incl. radio chip for driving the Controme wireless radiator actuators
The delivery contents:
- Quad-core mini-server
- High quality design housing
- Recorded, high quality 8GB SD memory card incl. End User License for Smart-Heat-OS.
- Micro-USB power adapter 5V, 2.5A
Smart Heat license
- Incl. software license for Controme Smart Heat-OS for the connection of licensed participants
- There are no monthly costs
- Independent operation at full data sovereignty